Hello world!

Hello. Hi. Welcome. Nice to meet you. My name is Quill.  I’m going to be posting about the coding I’m learning, and the projects I’ve finished. I hope this is going to be a good writing practice for me. I  enjoy photography (the picture I used for my background is one I took and edited), conspiracy theories, ARGs They’re like more creative horror movies I highly recommend watching some, Slenderverse things like Marble Hornets or EverymanHybrid I’ve rewatched it too much they are technically ARG but they have there own subgenre, rainy days, The Sims 4, candles, crystals I have over twenty of them people joke I have a problem, medieval dresses, archery, Pokemon, designing masks (No, not the COVID face mask we all have), Musicals, and swimming. Alright, I think that covers the bases. Anyway hope you enjoy your time on my blog.

One thought on “Hello world!

1. Ok, I’ve got mixed feedback for you. LOVE the theme. And love that you explained the background image!! So cool! I love the writing style you employ with this post. BUT… What’s Post-Page? And why do you still have a Sample Page? Those things are odd. Also, you mention a lot of things in a laundry list style that I don’t know anything about. It would have helped a lot if you’d explained them instead of just sharing the list… but even if you didn’t want to, why not hyperlink each of those to something that WOULD explain them? You mentioned designing masks, but not civid-style. So why not include an image of a mask?? Take advantage of the fact that this is a blog and you can include multimedia to make your words come alive!